Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cinnamon Steamer

Merry Christmas! I wonder if anyone has looked at this blog yet this year. I challenge everyone to post at least once this season. I'll start. I wanted to share this yummy, easy recipe for a hot holiday drink.

Cinnamon Steamer

2 cups powdered milk
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup flavored, powdered coffee creamer (I used Vanilla Caramel, but Hazelnut would be good, too, I think)
1/2 T. cinnamon

Mix thoroughly. Add 1/3 cup mix to a mug of hot water for a yummy winter drink.

You can make the mix up and give portions away in cute holiday mugs, mason jars, etc. Be sure to include the directions for making one cup-full. This makes enough for about 10 servings.

So, what are you all doing to enjoy the holidays this year? We love you all and send our love your way!

2 Comments:

Blogger Our son Kade said...

Wow, that sounds super tasty, I think I will make some up! I was looking at an open bag of powdered milk that we got from the cannery wondering what I could do with it, since its open. Now I know! :)

1:46 PM  
Blogger jed-laura said...

This sounds yummy. I'd better try in out soon.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home