Monday, December 14, 2009

no time to think.

I don't have much time to really stop and think about it, but today I got test results back to say that my gallbladder is completely normal and functioning. No stones, no inflamation of the gallbladder, or the bile ducts- They were able to get clear pictures, and everything on the sonogram looks quite healthy.

They did find a small (tiny) kidney stone, but said it wasn't something I would necessarily even feel, and it should pass (and it wouldn't be linked to my symptoms either).

So that's good news. Not really holiday or Christmas news- but it's the only news I've got so I thought I'd share it here on our family blog. Luckily I'm not really feeling the same kinds of pain now, so I can just imagine that this was all a bad dream. If the pains come back, however, I'll have to really try to figure out what the issue is.

This week I've got so much going on that I'm really not feeling in the holiday spirit... more like a rushed panic that I'll never get work done.

Trying to keep fear away with Faith, keep sadness away with Service, and keep Hope alive all season long as we continue to remember the reason we celebrate Christmas. Hope this week is a satisfying week for all of you as you strive to make crazy preparations for the holidays.

Love you all-
Jed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home