Friday, December 11, 2009

waiting.

A few nights back, I had a strange attack of some sort in the middle of the night where I felt very nauseous and had a feeling like a tightness in my chest. I also was burping a lot... I called a nurse in the middle of the night, and she listened to me explain my symptoms and told me to go to a doctor first thing in the A.M. I got tested for H. Pylori, to see if I have stomach ulcers, and will hear back the results for that soon. I'm also waiting to hear back from the doctor's about whether or not my gallbladder is doing ok. I had an ultrasound of the gallbladder area this morning. I'm hopeful to hear back before the weekend. I don't want to have to wait to hear the results. I'm also on medicine for reflux in case that was what caused the issue. Since the one attack, I've felt very tired, and a smaller version of what happened the first night happened the next two nights as well.

I'm tired, busy beyond belief, and trying not to get vastly overwhelmed by this all. Last night I had a blessing from the elder's of our church, and felt some comfort from their faith and blessing.

I hope this weekend isn't too bad. I have a LOT of work to do this weekend to catch up from the missed time I've had this week trying to get this diagnosed.

My wife and kids are being very helpful to me, and very loving. I'm so grateful for the kindness and care my wife gives me.

Hope you all are doing well this week. I know that life gets crazy and hectic with the holiday season. I'm trying to remember the reason for why we celebrate, and concentrate on that some each day.

Happy Friday everyone.

-Jed

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

so enjoyed talking to you today. Hope you get some relief from the pain soon. Love you guys so much.

3:11 AM  
Blogger Our son Kade said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well - it makes everything harder when you don't feel good. Hope they can figure it out soon, and get you back to being healthy. Love you all!

11:59 AM  
Blogger H. Abrantes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home