Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!



Well, I have been pretty absent from the blogging world. Life will hopefully be slowing down a little bit now and I hope to get back to more of it. I have SO enjoyed hearing from each of you this Christmas season and have tried to comment often.

I just thought I'd take a few minutes this afternoon to post a picture or two from our house to yours and to wish you a Merry Christmas.

The first one is of Julia thinking about a clue to one of her presents. We had a little treasure hunt for her to find one of her presents. Anything to drag it all out a bit. :) OK...so she was posing cheesily in the photo. But, she really was contemplating where the next clue might be.

This is the little tree that we have in the family room, with a view of our fireplace and our stockings, etc. Some of the stockings are not hanging in the picture, but that is because Santa had already arrived and filled ours.

We have thought of all of you this morning and throughout the season. We love you and appreciate the time you have all taken to keep in touch and share your holidays. May all your Christmas dreams and wishes come true.

With love,
Earlene, Scott and Julia

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

We kind of had Alicia search for one of her gifts - but it was only because I couldn't find them. We bought her some books the first of October when we went to Anchorage - in fact we bought most of her presents that weekend. I quickly stuffed them into hidey holes in my room like I usually do, but some of them were bigger than usual, and when I started to put the books away, stuff kept falling off the closet shelves.

I tore my bedroom apart looking for them and finally had to send her in to look. She found them on the floor behind my dresses and the laundry baskets. We got her a book that is a complete set of Jane Austin and 2 books that were from her childhood - Amelia Bedelia and Adventures of Little Bear.

We addressed them to the triplets that Justin's mom cursed him with. I'm insisting the grandchildren have book of mormon names and there is only one girl name in the book of mormon, so we got creative. They were addressed to:

Sariah, Nephirah and Lehirah. Catchy names, HUH?

I guess we'll see how much influence I get in the naming process when we actually conceive triplets. hehehe

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home