Friday, December 09, 2011

The Works



Our tree has a little bit of everything on it this year, new ornaments, old ornaments, tinsel, beads, glitter, shiny, colored lights, everything we could throw at it (literally we threw some of the tinsel at it). The only thing we didn't get on was the new topper I got on clearance last year, the tree was too tall, but that's okay, Justin was able to kind of toss the end of the light strand at the top of the tree and it caught, so it's lit all the way to the top, which is cool.

I would have posted this under my login, but I don't have it with me right now, so I'm posting under mom and dad, but this is Alicia posting. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger jed-laura said...

We LOVE your tree this year. How cool that you brought up and raised these trees on your own land!!! I love that.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home