Thursday, December 08, 2011

Early Christmas 2011 report

I was happy to get our tree up Thnksgivng weekend and have been enjoying it every night. And I am happy for it not to be drying out from running the heat every night, etc. The gas furnace w the blower in a lot more drying than the old one was. But I miss the liveness of the live ones.

Still haven't done my mantel--maybe this yr. And maybe we will even post some pictures.
I've started driving around on the way home looking at the houses that are decorated. Some blocks don't have any, and some have 4 or 5--more each day.

Wish there wasn't so much to do at work, so I could enjoy the runup more. . .
Love you all, S

1 Comments:

Blogger jed-laura said...

love you- it's good to hear of your holiday plans this year.

May your days be merry and bright!!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home