Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas is real in my heart today.

I went to the temple last night here in Dallas, and when I was there, I read in the bible in Romans chapter 5. I loved the verses, and they put me in the Christmas spirit.


1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

I thought I would share this for family- and let you all know that I'm glad for the spirit of Peace and Love that I feel as I think of each of you and as we unite as family. I Love You each very much.

Love, Jed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home