Saturday, December 13, 2008

Carper's Tree












We had a big open house at the church today, called the Festival of Trees, and we had over 15 Christmas trees that people brought and decorated, then we had booths about stuff the church believes. It was pretty cool. But I came home yesterday from being down there setting up and I was completely motivated to get the trees up. I don't really have anywhere to put my tree up downstairs, so I started with mom and dad's. This year they wanted the blue and silver tree and I put a twist on it this year, and added some blue lights, so it has blue and white lights, and blue and silver ornaments, and fancy chains. I think it turned out pretty spiffy! But I don't know if the pics will show it that well. But I was trying to get some shots of it with the light on. Then there is a picture of the stairs. We're not done decorating the stairs yet, we have some painted santa's and stuff to put on there, but they're only half painted, os maybe this week. Now that the open house is over, that gives us back some time. We've been working on that a lot. But anyway, short story long, here's mom and dad's tree. Oh, and you see the mexican star on top of the tree - that's for dad. Mom hates those, and dad loves them, so I compromised for them, and bought a silver one for mom's tree, and dad compromised by it being silver with white lights instead of gold with multi colored lights.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Rhiens said...

Looks great! The blue and silver ornaments are pretty. I'll post our tree later, although it looks pretty much the same every year.

Earlene

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home