Sunday, December 07, 2008

Thanksgiving


Justin's holding our friends baby Gavin


There's me and Justin in the back there. And dad in the middle of this one.

We went to a friends for Thanksgiving, I'm sure we've already told everyone that, but it was fun. We took a bunch of pictures, but I won't put too many on since most of you don't know any of them. I'll just pick a few that have us in them. It was a good time, lots of food. We ran after Karaoke got into full swing. We're not big Karaoke-ers. :) Good job on mom for bringing and using the camera. I'm too shy to take pictures, I'm a chicken at big events. If its at home and just us, sure no problem, but out with other people mmm not so much. :) I was sure I took a picture of mom, but I don't see it now, so guess I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home