Sunday, December 07, 2008

Holiday baking

I must admit - my version of "holiday baking" generally consists of opening a box of Duncan Hinze or Betty Crocker brownie mix (the ones with Hershey chocolate chips in them) - baking according to package - and proceeding to eat the entire tray myself because of holiday induced stress.

Ok - too big of a glimpse into my life....

But really - Cory doesn't love sweets (especially chocolate) - and so I eat way too much of whatever I make. As our kids get older I plan on doing more - but to this point I haven't done much.

But I'd love any recipes that you all make. I'd love to hear what people's favorites are, what they make every year, and I'd love to hear if you tried something new this year.

THANKS everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home