Friday, November 21, 2008

Bowl Game Picking Challenge

(sorry for the cross post)

I've set up a Yahoo group for picking the college football bowl games. If you are interested use the link below to join the group. If it helps encourage those standing on the sidelines, let me assure you that none of us are very good at picking.

the password = go ducks
(include the space)

If you know anyone vaguely family related or just friendly, everyone is welcome.

Group

If you don't have a yahoo account, you'll have to create one first before joining the group.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

sure, I'll join.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

I wish I was into football a little more. If it's BYU playing - I'm in! But other than that I don't watch much else.

Have fun though!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home