Monday, November 17, 2008



We've been SO busy lately and not getting anywhere near ready for the upcoming holidays. I guess that's not my focus yet this year, but at some point this attitude is going to get me in trouble when I realize that there's not that many more days left before Christmas.

I have a lot of projects to do this week, but one of them was to make sure to get a family snapshot taken before Lucy got too old.

This is a photo of us in front of our home. It's finally feeling like fall here in Texas.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Rhiens said...

What a beautiful family photo. I can't believe how much Lucy has grown since we saw her last. And Alli's hair is SOOOO long. Thanks for posting this.

Mom and Dad Rhien

4:15 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Beautiful family! I would love to live in a neighborhood with big mature trees - especially in the fall!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

What a wonderful photo - and so nice to have a front yard with grass and trees. I too am jealous of mature trees. Our property was completely logged and skidded down to clay when we bought it. With our cold weather and short growing season, mature trees will be many many years from now.

I'm so glad you stopped and took the photos. Alli is growing so much (Lucy is too, but she is still a baby and Alli looks like she is at that change phase of becoming a big girl, instead of a toddler).

Love, Aunt Charlotte

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home