Friday, July 04, 2008

WHisler Newman 4th of July

Well, I have been trying to post for two days, so this is the third or fourth time I have written this post. We have our big celebration tomorrow at Susan's sister Linda's cuz its Dan's 18th bday and Drew's bday too. We are having bb2 flank steak, mac and cheese, potato salad, antipasto, green salad, 4th of July fruit salad (I went to a special farmers market to buy my 16 peaches so they would be ripe for the salad), and choc cake. Today we are having a quiet day at home, except that we went and bought a new tv! We are trying to eat a red white and blue dish all three meals. So far we had blueberries and strawberries on our cereal, raspberries and blueberries on cottage cheese for lunch, and I don't know what we will do for dinner--maybe put berries and white cheese in the salad or something. And corn on the cob.

Love you all, Sandra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home