Monday, December 31, 2007

The TRUE meaning of New Years

. . . is closet cleaning. So far this morning I have cleaned out my two bathroom drawers, three out of four of my bathroom shelves, and made a pass at the medicine chest. And now we are at work in the office, where we started working yesterday. Before the night is over, I might get to the drawer in my bed table, and do some work in the closet with the shelves and drawers Order, yes! Organization, yes! Clean start in the new year, yes!

Love to you all, Sandra

PS Went to see The Great Debaters last night as a reward for our office work--really good; I recommend it highly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I can't wait for the house to clear out of men, so that Alicia and I can start the New Year clean. We are going to start in one corner and just keep going until every single solitary inch in this house has been cleaned and sorted and passed to our town's version of good will.

We are going to be merciless ! ! ! We WILL SURVIVE !!! and Flourish!!!
I am with you guys on this one.
Love, Charlotte

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home