Sunday, December 09, 2007

Charlotte's music favs

Well, to start - Brian doesn't allow Christmas music in the house ( it reminds him of painful school programs as a child and he is just not a fan at all) so I'm not sure of actual artists that I like ( I'm a closet listener) but I'll try.

1. Bing Crosby - White Christmas , of course
2. Mel Torme' - I think his specialty is The Christmas Song
3. The Nutcracker by any great orchestra - my cd is the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
4. Rock around the Christmas tree - don't know the artist
5. I used to love the entire Messiah album we had as kids - I think it was the Tabernacle Choir and the Philadelphia or Boston orchestra
6. Sandy, Charlotte and Earlene harmonizing - I believe our best song was the one with the melody of Greensleeves - What child is this.
7. I LOVE the Ukranian Bell song Alicia was talking about, but once I hear it, I can't get it out of my head for days - and I love I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, because it was my daddy's favorite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home