Sunday, December 09, 2007

New Decorations...

You're probably going to laugh when I say this, but I recently won a $10 gift card to Porter's Craft & Frame (the store Cory & Joanna used to work for) on a radio trivia contest. We had a fun time looking around the store and deciding what to spend it on. We haven't really been married long enough to have collected very many Christmas decorations. So it was fun to get this snowman sled to welcome friends and visitors outside our front door...


As for your question, Charlotte, we don't really have any favorite Christmas movies that haven't been mentioned here. (Elf, Merry Christmas Charlie Brown, It's a Wonderful Life, Christmas Story, etc.)

Here's my question. If you could choose only 5 artists to listen to at Christmas time, who would they be? Here's ours:

Paul: Nicole:
- Frank Sinatra - Frank Sinatra
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir - Carpenter's
- Mannheim Steamroller - Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Amy Grant - Celine Dion
-
Nat King Cole - Amy Grant

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Hey you two, I have a lot of ornaments I don't use anymore, since we downsized our tree a couple feet.
It's probably too late to get it together this year, but if you are interested, I can send them for next year. They are more of the homey Charlie Brown Christmas sort of ornaments than glitzy fancy ornaments, but they might be better than nothing for awhile. Let me know. I have given starter kits to many young people over the years. . .

Jed and Laura, you are welcome to some too if you want. I just figured that as a graphic designer you would have higher standards than these ornaments might be up for.

Much love to you all, Sandra

9:38 PM  
Blogger Grandma Marilyn said...

I love lyour welcome sign. i love it that you won it. I love contests and my mom used to do lots of them. Love grMaarilyn

6:28 AM  
Blogger The Rhiens said...

How cute! I still think you need to enter the lottery sometime, Paul. You win more things than anyone I know. :)

Love, Mom

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home