Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas lights Out side!!

I set up a little Forrest of trees out on my patio. They are covered with red lights and white lights. I have 2 sets of miniature coke bottles lights and two sets of coke bears.
then I made some covers for the red lights out of the bottom of small coke plastic bottles and shrank art them and drilled holes in them. I like it .
I leave them on 24-7.

My favorite movie is White Christmas -Bing Crosby. I still cry over the Match Box girl. And I always thought that " the Wizard of OZ was a Christmas movie.

My biggest tradition besides the presents Christmas Eve *8pm. - til mid.One at a time very slowly pressing the paper saving the ribbons and relishing memories of Christmas past.Calls from Family and friends. Christmas Morning I start out with the L.D.S film Of Luke.
I also spend the afternoon visiting the lonely and ill and just giving out care an cheer and love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home