Sunday, December 02, 2007

working up to Christmas

My sad lemon trees have never recovered from being with the tomatoes this summer. Any tips????
Ok from the front, not so much from the back :)

I started our decorating this week. While we were on our trip, I got really excited to start decorating. So I've been doing a little bit every day. This year we have had to re-work things a little bit because of Mya being a little wild, and the dangers of dog ball. So we tried putting these big wooden things I made up on the counter, but it just doesn't work. Its ok from the living room, but from the back, in the kitchen, its a little weird. :) Oh well, they can't all be good ideas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

I'm guessing that the trouble with being with the tomatoes was not enough sun? Do you have the with a grow light in the winter? That would help. Also maybe they need citrus fertilizer (not enough iron and other micronutrients--happens to my big bush outside every year about now--do the leaves turn yellow while the veins stay sort of green? In February, trim them back some and repot them. Good luck, Sandra

6:43 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Are you decorating downstairs too? Love you much, Sandra

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home