Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas







Justin and I just got home last night, after a less than ideal day of flying and dealing with Delta airlines, so I haven't gotten to do much Christmas stuff yet, but I did put up some outside Christmas lights today. I put some blue lights up on our apple tree, and wound them around the branches. I'll take a picture in a couple hours when it get dark enough to do that. I think it'll look cool. I saw some trees in Utah done like that, so I thought it would be fun to try. I'm excited to see it. I love outdoor Christmas lights.




We took gobs of pictures on our trip, I'll put most of them on one of the other blogs, either http://carpers.blogspot.com/, or on Justin's blog, http://eandrclarkfamily.blogspot.com/. I'm not sure yet where I'll put them, it'll probably take me a few days to get them up anyway. But I wanted to add a couple things to the Christmas blog.




We went to Temple Square in Salt Lake, to see all the decorations and stuff, on Sunday, and it was beautiful. There were choirs singing, and beautiful lights, and it was just amazing! We had a lot of fun, so thought I'd share it with you all.



This video is a choir singing in the assembly hall on Temple Square. Just a little music to get you all in the spirit of Christmas. :) Love Alicia

6 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Temple Square is always nice durning the holidays.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Oh how I love Temple Square at Christmas time! Seeing these pictures make me want to hop in my car and go up to see the lights. Glad you got to enjoy them!

9:27 PM  
Blogger jed-laura said...

I miss temple square so much. I'm glad you got to go, it was good to see you finally in person,
we love you
Laura

7:36 AM  
Blogger jed-laura said...

To me, Temple Square IS christmas... It's been tough not being able to go there these past couple of years.

Thanks SO much for posting these pictures. They mean a lot to me.

Glad you got home safe.

-Jed

6:56 PM  
Blogger Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

I was pretty bummed when Nicole and I didn't get to make it to the lights. We could have tried, but we were tired from a LONG day driving, we needed to get Taylor down at her aunt&uncle's, and Nicole was starting to feel sick.

Thanks for posting pictures to make me feel like I was there anyway.

-PAUL

5:59 PM  
Blogger Grandma Marilyn said...

You can know now one of the reasons I love living here. Temple Square is homme too me and Is Christmas! Thanks grandma
My mom is getting to view the blogs now to and she loves it. love grandma Marilyn

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home