Tuesday, November 20, 2007

THANKSGIVING 07

It wwas fun having Juston and Alicia here. I am glad they saw Taylor,Nicole and Paul too.
I had a good thaksgiving dinner today over at the senior center. Me and several friends hang out there now and Then. I have been especially glad to be able to get away from some construstion(more like destruction) going on here . Today's word is it will gone on into the middle of Jan. Oh!Well!

On Thanksgiving Day we get a free meal delivered here . I invited all our family home evening members to come and eat together. I got a committee together and we will share our meals and have made extra in case someone forgot. I left it "and friends" so no one needs to eat alone. I think it will be so much fun and a great missionary opportunity.

As I was gathering up people to come I heard my mother's voice Saying "You know that Marilyn. She and Larry brought home every stray dog and kid in the country."
Still at it! Love being a missionary. Grateful that at age 75 the lord still has a calling for me. I am so blessed for my efforrts. I can't be close to help my parents but everytime I help any of the seniors I say a pray the lord will send someone to bless mom and Daddy Art.
My heart is with all of you and my heart is so full of gratitude for all each one . Love one another! Grandma Marilyn

1 Comments:

Blogger jed-laura said...

Way to go Grandma Marilyn, You are a great example. You never slow down do you? (:

Laura

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home