Friday, November 30, 2007

Another year, no pictures

OK, so the main reason I wanted to buy a digital camera was so that I could post pixs of my tree and decorations on this yrs holiday blog. When I got it out to use last weekend, it didn't work. I took it in to the camara store today (still under warranty) and he poked around and said they would need to send it back for repairs, which usually take a couple months. So no pictures again this year--I feel sad and frustrated.

Just whining, Sandra

3 Comments:

Blogger jed-laura said...

That stinks-

We just got our camera fixed because Allison dropped it. Ours luckily didn't take that long though...

You'll just have to explain your tree real well so we can all imagine it.

-Jed

2:14 PM  
Blogger Blake said...

What a pain! For stuff like cameras they should just replace it and fix it on their own time.

3:25 PM  
Blogger The Rhiens said...

Bummer! I agree with Blake!

Love, Earlene

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home