Sunday, December 09, 2007

Joanna's music

Yay! I like this one. I LOVE Christmas music, and this year I haven't gotten to listen to it nearly as much as I'd like. Everytime I turn anything other than the soundtrack to CARS Gabe throws a royal fit. So I have been avoiding temper-tantrums and just not turning music on unless Gabe's not around. Anyway, it's been disappointing, but I have gotten some in. And sorry - but I had to do 10...I couldn't narrow it down to just 5. My faves are:
  1. Josh Groban
  2. Amy Grant
  3. The Carpenters
  4. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir
  5. Celine Dion
  6. Jewel
  7. Kurt Bestor
  8. Manheim Steamroller
  9. Peter Brienholt
  10. Sarah Mclaughlin

(But you know what I'd love to find? A copy of "The Northridge Elementary Choir's Christmas concerts" from 1989-1990. Anyone? Anyone?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Grandma Marilyn said...

trybypassI think I have a tape you gave me. I will see!

10:30 PM  
Blogger The Rhiens said...

I can say Amen to most of Joanna's choices. Amy Grant is a definite favorite. We have 3 of her Christmas albums. And I love the new Josh Groban CD, as well as most of the others she mentioned.

Love, Earlene

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home