Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Grandma

I talked to Grandma Marilyn a while back. She has been having computer problems, and her computer is not working at all. I thought I'd let everyone know so they could call her to say Hi, or include a snail mail letter or two this season so she could hear some from us. It's strange how much we rely on our computers and e-mail and blogging, and the internet in general.

Not much is new here in Dallas. I'm sort of having a tough time getting in the Christmas spirit too much this year, because It's my first year I've been working full-time at Christmas time. Usually when Final examinations are involved in school, there is a huge push for the year to be over... but now, it seems that every day is a lot more similar than in the past. I don't feel stressed about finals though, so I should count my blessings.

We have enjoyed spending time as a family this Christmas season. It is fun to see Alli get excited about Christmas. We watched the church christmas broadcast on Sunday, and the Christmas music that was sung was so beautiful. The mormon tabernacle choir was stunning as they sang wonderful renditions accompanied by the orchestra. You can still see this online at byutv.org if you missed it.

Love- Jed

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

Jed, I have a feeling it'll be odd for me, even having finals to "stress out" about, because I'll be baking or kneading bread every night up until the 22nd.

I haven't even started on Christmas shopping other than a few stocking stuffers.

Love you, Paul

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home