Thursday, November 30, 2006

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

We had a big snow storm heading our way down here in the 4 Corners region and we were so excited. But, as usual, it snowed ALL around us, but we just barely got a little skiff which wasn't even picture-worthy.

But, I know that some of you have had snow this week. Jed and Laura even got some in Dallas today. So, if you have snow, I challenge you to go out and take a picture of it (and put yourselves in the picture if possible) and post it for the rest of us. Maybe it will help us get in the spirit of Christmas. I'll be waiting and watching. :)

Love, Earlene

2 Comments:

Blogger jed-laura said...

Well, we actually had some frost on the cars on Tuesday, which is unusual for us so early in the year. But I don't think that was what you meant. . . and in any case it melted before I got to work, so I couldn't have taken a picture of it even if I wanted to (and if I had a digital camera, which I don't). I don't miss the snow at all. Love you all, Sandra

9:44 PM  
Blogger jed-laura said...

I think we said that it had been snowing- but we actually have no snow accumulation here in Dallas.
Today it's a lot warmer, and it looks like a nice 60 degrees or so. Sorry- no snow here.

-Jed

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home