Friday, December 01, 2006

snow, Snow, SNOW

The metal moose is so funny under all that snow, it looks like he is trudging along trying to get through. I'm glad we left them out this winter.
Here's the driveway. We don't have a guy to plow our driveway anymore, he is working up on the slope now, so we're still trying to figure out what to do with all this snow. We'd sure like to have our own plow to take care of this, it'd be a big'ish investment, but would pay for itself eventually.
This picture is from the deck, taken of the trees behind our property, as the sun was going down. I just liked how the light was shining on them.
I just thought the rose bush looked so pretty draped in snow. I love how everything is snowy white the day after a big snow storm, its so pretty.
These two are taken of our pic-a-nic table on the deck. The flashlight is 6 inches tall, so you can see how much we got last night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

WOW! So much snow! It makes me want to bundle up in my snow suit and go jump around in it.

Cory and I both agree that we'd MUCH rather to have cold weather if there is SNOW, than if it's just cold (that's what our weather has been all week). The snow just makes it feel worth it I guess.

12:49 PM  
Blogger jed-laura said...

LUCKY! I know that you probably don't feel that way, but I do. We got SOME snow this past week, and it has been cold, but my one wish is that we'd get more than a couple of inches. I'd love 6 inches to a foot. I guess I'll have to keep wishing for a while.

Warm Wishes, Paul

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home