Monday, December 29, 2008

I am still enjoying all my Christmas gifts, letters and those of you I got to hug.The 12 days of Christmas were so much fun. Knowing you guys, I half expected a Partridge in a pear tree to show up. I had a blast with the antlers. All my friends are anticipating New Years eve noise makers.

I thank each and every one for your thoughtfulness as each gift was just the right one.The gift certificates and cash are wonderful too as it gives me choices.

The photos I love too as they keep me cheerful and feeling warm hearted. Phone calls all added to a great Christmas.

I have never seen so much cold and snow as we have this year. I was feeling down about the cold and snow and remembered I would go to temple square and under neath the snow were pansies just waiting for the snow to leave so they could do their thing.

lOVE GRANDMA MARILYN

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

I'm glad to hear that you are still enjoying the Christmas spirit and gratitudes. It feels good to have you in a safe warm place in the cold slippery winter.

We love you very much, Sandra

1:03 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

We're also glad you're somewhere safe during all the nasty weather. We don't have to worry about you running around in your cart :)

We sure love you and hope you felt our love all 12 of those days - and into this new year.

LOVE YOU!
Joanna

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home