Monday, December 22, 2008

College Football Game

For those of you not tapping in every day, let me update you on the College Football Bowl Game contest.

Paul: 47 points 2 out of 4
Alicia 4 points 2 out of 4
Brian 4 points 2 out of 4
Blake 2 points 1 out of 4

Charlotte - the college football addict who watches EVERY single college football game no matter who is playing: 0 points. 0 out of 4.

ZERO out of four. Nada. Not ONE single game right so far. #^&!??*$*$)##__)($((*$@@

Sorry for my French. I just don't get it. I hope this pattern doesn't continue into March Madness.

(oh, yeah, I also picked Tebow to win the Heismann)

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

I was SO bummed about the BYU game. We actually had a friend call Saturday afternoon asking if Cory wanted to go down to Vegas for the game. When he heard my excitement he offered me tickets too (he'd planned on it being a guy's trip - but I'm probably the biggest BYU football fan of the bunch). Unfortunately it didn't work for us to go :( - so I'm blaming our lack of live participation on the teams loss....

It's either that or Jed was watching - he tends to be bad luck for the Cougs :)

Better luck next year team.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Blake said...

So, Jed suffers from the Whisler curse. If you're watching, they lose. Hehe. And I thought I was the only one Grandpa handed the curse down too. :)

2:11 PM  
Blogger jed-laura said...

NO- I didn't watch the game....

I didn't even know there was a game because of how busy I've been at work (not to mention that I don't have any tv channels at all.)

The ONLY time I've even watched the cougars this season was when we went to the game in Fort Worth... and yes, they bombed....

But, in my defense, we were SERIOUSLY late for the game, and they were already SO behind by the time we got there that I knew it was not my "curse" that made them lose.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home