Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas eve in the rain

We are bundling up for the hr drive to Linda's house in Castro Valley (where Susan's sister lives) for Christmas eve Indonesian saute and gifts. It's raining, but that's a good thing--we need the rain. It might clear tomorrow afternoon, which would mean that we will have partly sunny skies for our two days in Monterey. Hope springs eternal. The leaves on the bottom third of my ginko tree have STILL not fallen off-- an all time record, I think.

I am carrying you all in my heart and wishing you a lovely holiday period and a new year full of opportunity, love, joy, laughter, and new learning.

And I have a special prayer for my mom, spending her first Christmas at the Villa.

Love and joy, Sandra and Susan

1 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Merry Christmas you two and safe driving.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home