Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Christmas

Well, we survived Christmas Eve. On Sunday morning, we went to church. We just had the Sacrament program - it was just music and scriptures. all 5 of our pianists were out of town, so we just sang our song acapella - we sang "come Lord Jesus" from Savior of the World. It was the final song in the program and it was a nice ending.

When we came home, Alicia and I didn't feel well, so we laid down and slept then we ate our breakfast and opened our presents. We had a small Christmas, but it was very pleasant. then we watched a movie and brian went to bed. I started to have a panic attack and a seizure, then we realized I had a high fever and had the flu. So I was sick for a couple hours and finally went to bed. Alicia was feeling the flu, too, but held herself together better than I did.

this morning we slept in and we all feel pretty good so far, although I'm still on 7-up instead of food. We have a lovely ham in the oven that Brian started and he also boiled eggs for deviled eggs and Alicia is making egg nog. We still make it the old fashioned way that Daddy taught me, we don't worry about eggs like the rest of the world.

Well, this is kind of rambling, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas. Love, Charlotte

1 Comments:

Blogger jed-laura said...

Nicole & I performed in Savior of the World as angels on campus last Christmas! What a special experience that was. This Christmas Concert, the Men's & Women's Choir (which we weren't a part of this year) sang that "Come Lord Jesus, Come" as their final number and the audience sang along on the Jesus Once of Humble Birth part. I love that!

- Paul

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home