Friday, December 15, 2006

Carper's Christmas decorations

We just thought we'd share some of our Christmas decorations, not that we did a whole lot this year. The first one is the tree, obviously. We didn't put any lights on this year, though we usually do white lights on the tree, so we used the white Santa on top, and our traditional ornaments.
The next few pics are our nativities, the small ones that is. Mom just started collecting them last year. Its kind of a fun hobby, but we're having trouble finding places to display them. We have 2 big ones to put out yet. This clear one is only about 3 inches tall at most.
I bought this one for myself this year. I don't know if you can see in this picture but they have really cute little faces. Its at most 2.5 inches tall. Even the little sheep have smiles. Fun!
Here's the 3 small ones together, on top of the tv.
We decorate the stairs with green garland (fake), wrapped around the banister, with colored lights wrapped around it too. This isn't a great picture, but you can see the lights.
Same picture as above, except with the flash, so you can see the quilt.
That's pretty much all of our Christmas decorations, well except for the door wreath that is, but its basically just a wreath with a few pretty accents. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's decorations! Love Alicia

4 Comments:

Blogger jed-laura said...

I like your decorations. Maybe we'll get a few pics of our tree and post that up too.

Thanks for sharing.-

-Jed

8:28 AM  
Blogger The Rhiens said...

I love seeing your house decorations. It helps me imagine you there, celebrating the holidays. I hope to post a few later in the week. Thanks for sharing them with us. Looks great! Very festive.

Love, Earlene

1:22 PM  
Blogger The Rhiens said...

I have the same clear glass nativity set. :)

Love, Earlene

1:23 PM  
Blogger jed-laura said...

Your decorations are very pretty. We need to post some pictures of ours also. I'm not good at it so I am waiting for your dad. I love your stair case. Love,Carole

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home