Friday, December 15, 2006

Chilly

Well, it's getting chilly here in Dallas.

It's down to 55 today! Brrrrrrr.
It's ok though, it should get back up to 78 tomorrow- whew.

Seriously though, what kind of a December is this? It's wierd when your neighbors still occasionally use their air conditioner and it's mid-December already!

The apartment complex had a free holiday dinner buffet for their residents last night, and we ate outside without our jackets on, and it was comfortable (I'm guessing mid seventies).
I got a mosquito bite a few days ago, it appears as if it hasn't been cold enough for them to die yet.
I haven't got my winter coat out yet here, because the few days it did get chilly (in the 30's or 40's) a jacket was plenty warm.

Good thing Santa uses a flying sleigh, because if he counted on snow to be able to ride on, we'd be sunk!

Hope you all have a great week.
Love you all- Jed

1 Comments:

Blogger jed-laura said...

Jed, I remember the first year I moved to CA from Chicago--I actually got a lot of colds, cuz I could hardly remember to wear a coat or button it or anything because it seemed so warm. And I slept all winter with my window open, just cuz I could, after all those years in Chicago of sealing all the windows in plastic.

And after all these yrs, I still think its wierd to be buying the christmas tree when it's sixty. I wait til its night so at least it seems a little chilley. . .

Have a great holiday!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home