Saturday, November 03, 2007

Warm November in Dallas


We're excited to start up the new holiday blog this year. I hope you all will join in this season to add your thoughts, pictures, recipes, celebrations, and love on this blog throughout the holiday season. Post as much as you can, as we will all be checking the family Christmas blog to share this season with each other. I will be more than willing to help any of you out if you are not accustomed to using a blog, or if you do not know how to make comments on other's posts. Call me any time, and I can walk through the steps with you.

If you are one of those who like to only celebrate Christmas after Thanksgiving... please don't let that keep you from posting on this blog until after Thanksgiving. This can be a holiday blog that we share our thoughts from Halloween to New Years.

Love you all-

Jed

2 Comments:

Blogger The Rhiens said...

Thanks for getting this started back up, Jed! I hope that everyone will contribute as they did last year. I feel like it brought us all closer for the holidays. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Love, Earlene and Scott

7:39 AM  
Blogger Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I'm glad you started the blog up - I was wondering when we would start. Alicia made the best white fudge yesterday and I was anxious to share the recipe.

Jed - can you post how to be a contributor - I've lost the sign up procedure and when I tried to post with my usual name and password, it directed me to my family blog. I know we all can use a refresher. Thanks .

LOVE YOU ALL, Charlotte

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home