Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Go Mom (Earlene) Go!

As some of you might know, Mom is on the verge of finishing her World History course that she's been taking with BYU Independent Study. She got all of her assignments in a couple of weeks ago and faces the final exam some time this week. Talking to her yesterday, I could tell she could use a little boost from everybody. So please make a comment on this post with a little encouragement for her.

I debated which blog to put this on, but decided to put it on the Christmas blog because Mom will be able to enjoy the holidays a lot more once her final is out of the way.

Mom holding baby Hunter a few months ago. This class has taken so long because she has been busy being a GREAT Gramma, seminary teacher, mom & wife.

9 Comments:

Blogger jed-laura said...

Go Mom Go-

You will do real well on this test. I know you will, because you are so smart, and dedicated.

We love you!

-Jed

8:24 AM  
Blogger Blake said...

Good luck.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Blake said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Blake said...

If anyone is reading these, my invitation from Google got bugged. Apparently their system hick up'd yesterday and all the invitations were bugged. If I could get a re-invite, that would be great.

Blake

1:20 PM  
Blogger Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

OKAY KID,
We have been over this before --- a couple times, if I remember correctly....


You are soooooo smart and you have an incredible memory and you will do an excellent job on your test. It's just a test. I know you can do it. You have done it before.
We love you lots - Charlotte, Brian, Alicia and Justin

4:09 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

YOU CAN DO IT!

Repeat after me - "I think I can, I think I can"

And that's all my words of advice - I'm going to shut up now because I know when I'm stressed out sometimes it makes me eve more crazy when people "try" to help with encouraging words.

Just get through it, and then we'll all celebrate when we come visit!

Love you!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

You go, girl! It feels awful now, but when it's over you will feel SO MUCH better! ANd remember, you don't have to be perfect to be wonderful.

All my love and prayers, Sandra

12:48 PM  
Blogger Grandma Marilyn said...

Remember Bucky was plucky and he kept on going. Don't doubt yourself. You have accomplished the hardest part. Love mother

3:49 PM  
Blogger The Rhiens said...

Thanks for cheering me on, everybody! One reason that I am anxious to get done with the class is that then I can get to some of the things that I have neglected lately, like blogging. I still want to get some pics posted from our river boat cruise back in September. Anyway, I am taking the final tomorrow (Monday) at 10:00 AM. So, keep me in your thoughts and prayers and cheer me on to the end. Thanks for your love and comments.

Love, Earlene

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home