Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our stockings



Justin and I decided to do stockings for each other, for Christmas morning, I thought it sounded like fun (hopefully he does too). :) So I wanted to make some for us, in case we find our family having more members some day, then I could make however many we needed, and we'd all have the same stockings. Well anyway, I found this really cute fabric in the Debbie Mumm collection at Joann's, and made these. The shape is off the stockings mom made for Blake and I years ago, I just changed it a little. I think they turned our pretty good. :) Mine in the middle picture (or on the right in the pic of the two together). See - my snowgirl has eyelashes. :) love Alicia

1 Comments:

Blogger jed-laura said...

cool homemade stockings! You are very crafty!

-Jed

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home