Thursday, December 20, 2007

Movie help

I found that the movies kept stalling - but I kept hitting replay, and each time it would start over, more of it would show and I got to see the whole thing. They're all so cute. I wish we could have this much fun all the time. Thanks Blake and Jed for putting these together for us. We've just been watching and laughing all day.

Sandra - congrats on your last day of work. Brian has one more, then he is off until January 7 and Justin might have one more, but we are having a blizzard tonight, so he probably will be off starting tonight too. Justin and Alicia are at their company party right now and Brian is at work.

I'm doing the trim on a wheel chair afghan for the long term care gift and then I have about 5 scarves to make. (They're not going to get finished before Christmas - I have 2 too many furry helpers that really like to help with yarn, so I have to wait until they are asleep or distracted.)
Love, Charlotte

2 Comments:

Blogger jed-laura said...

I often forget that our internet connections are really quite fast... sorry the movies didn't work right for all of you.

One more day of work, and then it's time for a little vacation time.

-Jed

7:36 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Char,it's also cuz there is so much traffic on the site, so it takes a long time for all the packets of bytes to get to you. The reason you see more each time is that another few packets have arrived. So when I see it is loading slow, I go do something else (physically or just switching to another program on the computer). Then, in a few minutes my computer has all the bundles cached, and the whole thing plays. See if that works.
Love you much, have to go put up my outside lights now. Sandra

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home